photos photos photos BLAH

DSC_0688

Here are my latest snaps. I have been going through both my grandparents garages and found ALL my Dad’s old cameras+ equipment from when he was a teen: Canons, old Nikon films etc-omigod it was heaven. Geez. Maybe my Dad’s mum will let me take one home!?!??!?!? Also, fingers crossed that we find my Dad’s old film processing kit. Anyways, my nenek’s (grandma in malaysian) house is a treasure chest. I’m so excited. Also, I’ve been snorkelling, swimming with rays and jumping off 5 metre high boats (it took me half an hour to muster up the guts lol) and eating CHIPS ALL THE TIME. DSC_0015 DSC_0074 DSC_0084 DSC_0095 DSC_0105 DSC_0138 DSC_0143 DSC_0147

DSC_0636 DSC_0640 DSC_0649 DSC_0652 DSC_0655 DSC_0680 DSC_0682 DSC_0683 DSC_0685 DSC_0686 DSC_0687 DSC_0688 DSC_0690 DSC_0694 DSC_0697 DSC_0704 DSC_0706 DSC_0708 P1130720 P1130729 DSC_0773 DSC_0800 DSC_0801

Comments
14 Responses to “photos photos photos BLAH”
  1. Peta Vinten says:

Opi, love your happy holiday snaps. I will facebook a few more from Rotto. Also Uncle Wayneo has a couple of interesting Vintage style camera’s you might like to see too. Hope you are having lots of fun in Oz. xx Aunty Peta.

2. ahh heaven! i’m gonna be enjoying the sun in ireland! no i love snow :)

3. Ineka says:

Great photos, I love the cameras and cushion

4. thecoolcustomer says:

These pictures make me feel so nostaligic for the summer in my dark living room :( And those cameras are vintage treasure!
    thecoolcustomer.wordpress.com
    xx

5. Tiki says:

love the picnic basket shot

6. amy says:

is your dad Malaysian?

7. Laura Lee says:

Love your Summery photo’s. They conjure up images of youthful, carefree days spent relaxing in the sun…

8. love the photos, I so can’t wait for summer:’) (not that we’re gonna get sun in the UK) love the one of the “142” pink bucket, soo cool:)
    elizabeth from http://www.happybumblebee.wordpress.com x

9. cottoncandycouture says:

whereabouts in australia do you visit? is it Perth by any chance?x x x

10. MoyaSoya says:

Feel so ashamed that I don’t get out with my camera more! Love the pics.

xoxo Maya :)